Client: Hasrul Rizal Project Specifics: User Interface Design XHTML/CSS Inner Page Design Health & Wellness Personal Website Project Details: Client required a cool look with slider.Find out more »
User Interface Design
XHTML/CSS Project Details: Motoparts is a dealer of motorcycle parts and accessories. We helped them to come up with a clean, clear and informative website.
Client: TNR Motorsport Project Specifics: Joomla CMS Inner Page Design Project Details: This is an online motorsport accessories webpage. The project was referred to us by one of our friends. We created a very interesting website using a Web 2.0 interface and user focused contents. The site was originally created in XHTML/CSS but has now been converted into Joomla CMS (content management system)Find out more »
Proact Ventures Project Specifics: User Interface Design WordPress, Product Gallery, Filesharing Function. Project Details: Client required a simple look & feel with clean colors.Find out more »
Project Specifics: Web Design Project Details: Corporate profile website for logistics company. Theme design included slideshows and full image background.Find out more »
Web Design and Development
Our website designers build fast, great looking, interactive, easy to manage and user friendly websites on a very affordable budget. We design many types of websites and have packages to meet everyone’s needs. Anywhere from a basic template, to a complete state-of-the-art website with video or flash – we do it all! Contact us today to find out about our web design and development services.
Graphic Design & Corporate Branding
For your company or business to have that unique or unified look, Fireball Media provides you with great logo and identity design packages that will suite your business. Get a new Logo, Business Card, Letterhead and Envelope at a low package price. Contact us today to find out about our graphic design & corporate branding solutions
Internet marketing is the driving force behind a successful online business. Those who are trying to keep their online business alive should look into how to start up the right marketing campaign online. And this is where Fireball Media comes in. Contact us today to find out about our internet marketing services.
Who We Are And What We Do
Fireball Media is a full-service interactive agency that helps clients succeed online by creating meaningful digital solutions. Fireball Media services start with a digital strategy that evolves into a complete solution including creativity, technology, and marketing. Fireball Media works with small to medium sized businesses, as well as leading brands, to create comprehensive and result-driven online marketing campaigns.
Fireball Media is a privately held company founded in 2010. We are headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Our clients cover a wide-range of industries and are located all over the world. Read further for more information or visit our portfolio to see examples of our work.
“Fireball Media is a very professional organization that puts the customer first. The service is superb, fast and accurate”
“As our website designer, he showed due diligence and hard work”
“We really appreciate their professionalism for timely submission, reasonable price & quality of work”
“Great work, easy to deal with will use again in future projects”
- Web Design and Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Internet Marketing
- Graphic Design & Corporate Branding
- Web Hosting
Web Design and Development
Web design is our specialty! We take pride in our work, so when we build your site it has to not only meet your needs, but our own high quality standards.
We design many types of websites and have packages to meet everyone’s needs. Anywhere from a basic template, to a complete state-of-the-art website with video or flash – we do it all!
If you’re looking to simply establish an online presence, we can build you a professional, yet simple and informative ‘brochure’ type site. However, if you’re looking to make your site a leading entity of your business, we will build you a complete website and add our marketing touch to help you bring in traffic and convert them to sales.
Does all that sound expensive? Don’t worry, we are known to be one of the lowest priced companies in the market. Most of our clients come through word-of-mouth and others come based on our own internet marketing campaigns. Because of that – we can offer our clients some of the lowest prices in the market. Go ahead and try to find someone cheaper – who can present the quality of work that we do.
Want to see us in person? No problem! You can visit our Kuala Lumpur web design office, or call us to meet in your office. We can work around your schedule.
Contact us today to find out about our web design and development services.
Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience. Optimizing a website may involve editing its content and HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic.
Contact us today to find out about our SEO services.
Internet marketing is the driving force behind a successful online business. Those who are trying to keep their online business alive should look into how to start up the right marketing campaign online. And this is where Fireball Media comes in.
Contact us today to find out about our Internet Marketing services.
Graphic Design & Corporate Branding
For your company or business to have that unique or unified look, Fireball Media provides you with great logo and identity design packages that will suite your business. Get a new Logo, Business Card, Letterhead and Envelope at a low package price.
Contact us today to find out about our graphic design & corporate branding solutions
We are dedicated to provide customers with the most reliable web hosting service possible. Fast, Reliable, at affordable price with secure servers, and 24/7 technical support.
This project was referred to us by one of our friends. We created a very interesting website using a Web 2.0 interface and user focused contents. The site was originally created in XHTML/CSS but has now been converted ...Preview
www.HasrulRizal.com is a personal website for an independent wellness product distributor. We created modern and stylish look and added a gallery to showcase the products. This website was created using HTML/CSSPreview
Whiteboard Animation Video for Visualnet
Promo Video for Sari Stem Cell Natikah
Promo Video for MyDouble Network
Adagaya Promo Video
My Video Views 2
This 2nd corporate video we created for MyVideoViews.com websiteView Video HERE
Web Traffic Whiz
Business Card Design
Logo for Jidris
3D Logo Dr Mechanic
Logo for Jidris
3D Logo Dr Mechanic
Document Folder for IFCA Sdn Bhd
This article was taken from www.thinkfreelancing.com
Hey guys, John here for another edition of Freelancing Friday.
Okay, today I thought Id have a little bit of fun, and take a look back at 15 of the dumbest things clients have said to me. These are all web design clients that I’ve worked with over the last 10 years or so, and these are 15 that I’ve picked just off the top of my head that I thought I’d share with you here in today’s video.
- Okay now this comment was just made after we’d just been through the entire process of meeting, going through the requirements – I’d put forth the proposal, they’d signed the contract, I had a detailed work order with all of the inclusions and exclusions – I was about 2/3rds of the way through the project and the client said ..”Oh, I thought that was included”
- This one is one that came up most frequently out of everything on my list here, and that is ..”Oh listen, I need you to do something really quickly ….it’s not too hard, so it shouldn’t cost me too much”
- This is a classic, and usually this happens over the phone, or via email at about midnight. “Listen, I need you to do this now, I need this NOW!”
- “What do we need a contract for???”
- This is actually something that a client said to me over the phone, and I quote….this is exactly what got said …I quote, “I know a lot about HMTL so don’t try and tell me it’s hard”
- After having sat with a client and gone through this huge needs analysis, and I …y’know it was this massive site – database back end, and content management system, admin section and members area ….it was quite a big job ….the client turned around and said ..”Oh listen I only want to spend about $100”
- This is another one that haunts all freelance web developers, and this one is …”No, listen, if you can help me with this, I’ll tell all my friends about you. You can use my site on your portfolio page. You’ll get a lot of business”. Essentially, these are people that want you to work for free, and I’ve spoken about this in the past. That one there, really got up my nose big time.
- Here’s another one, and I quote….I got this one via email. “Are you a f’ing idiot? Of course I needed that members area.” What do I look like, a fortune teller? I don’t see a crystal ball here.
- This was a client that sent me an email, after having been late with an outstanding invoice. This particular job was about 2 months unpaid, it had dragged on and on, and infact he went on holidays right at the end of the project. He sent me an email and it had one sentence in it, and it read, “I’ll make payment sometime next week”.
- This is another one that really did my head in, and it was err, it touched on doing mockups for clients. “John, just do up like 5 or 6 designs, and I’ll pick one”. Oh sure, yeah…that’s no problem. I’ve got nothing better to do than just sit here, each day, all day every day, just making up potential designs for clients for free. That’s fine. Yep, no problem.
- This one is a doozy. Here’s ….I got this one via email from someone asking me…”John, how much would it cost me to build a site like ebay? Because ebay is shit, and I reckon I could make a better site”. Oh okay, yeah no worries, I’ll get started tomorrow.
- Now this was a job where a client actually came to my house, and we sat down and went over the proposal and quote and everything. Now mind you, this client arrived in a brand new Mercedes Benz – he was a millionaire. That didn’t effect my quote in any way. I quoted it for what it was worth, and the job came in at $3,000, and he looked at me after having arrived in a brand new Mercedes – I’m sure he was wearing a $900 watch, and he looked at me and said “Oh gee, that’s expensive”
- This one came about…I was actually sitting with a client, at their place of business, and the business owner was completely obsessed with his competitors website. He was just obsessed with this one particular website, who was a direct competitor, ….and in his words he said “John, just use the images from my competitors website”
- This one is very close to the previous one, and this is someone that I was working with. Small business owner, and he essentially, when I got to his place of business, brought up a website on screen, and he said ..”Listen, we don’t need to discuss anything, I just want you to make our website exactly the same as this one…”
- Lucky last….this one, this one was an email that I got from a client, who was after a ….it was a fairly big job this one. It would’ve required a database back end, along with a members area, an admin section, and the whole front end. The whole deal. It probably would’ve been about 2 months worth of work, and he sent me an email and abused me for my quote, and then went on to say “I can use free templates at templatemonster.com and do this for $30”
I see dumb people
Okay, so there you have it. 15 of the dumbest things that web design clients have said to me over the last 10 or so years. I’m sure for all of the freelance web designers watching this that you can all relate. Just remember, when it comes to freelancing as a web designer there are just as many good clients that are awesome to work with. Every now and then you’ll get these knuckle heads, but push them to the side and spend your time working with the good clients.
That’s all for today. If you have any questions or comments, please post them below. If you’d like to see me cover anything in particular please get in touch and I’ll do that for you. If you haven’t yet already please subscribe. And if you’ve found this video interesting, or funny, or you think your friends would enjoy it, please click on some of those social buttons up the top there and share it with your friends.
That’s it for today, thanks so much for watching. Take care.
Web Design Tips
Launching а website іs bоth exciting аnd potentially rewarding. A wеll planned site can have а positive effect оn уour business, wіth online sales bucking thе trend in an othеrwisе downbeat economy. Creating a website can аlѕо bе a daunting task, wіth ѕo mаny options tо choose frоm and jargon tо sift through. This article aims to hеlp you plan уоur new website quickly and easily.
1. Set уоur goals
The fіrѕt stage in planning your website is so simple іt iѕ оften overlooked: set clear goals of whаt yоu wаnt yоur website tо achieve.
This соuld be to generate sales leads, sell products, оr аnything еlsе уou саn imagine. Whatever it is, boil it dоwn to a single mission statement. Try tо quantify уour goals, too. How mаny enquiries wіll уоu receive? What will the turnover be in еасh of thе fіrѕt thrеe years?
2. Establishing a budget
You саn build a simple website or blog fоr free thеѕe days, mеаnwhilе large companies pump millions into thеir online presence. So how muсh shоuld уоu spend?
Let’s saу yоu havе a turnover оf 100,000 and уou want tо invest 8% tо give an annual marketing budget оf 8000. If yоu’rе аn online business you mау choose to invest all of thіs on the web, if not thеn choose а suitable proportion.
In thе movie “Field of Dreams” you mау hаvе heard thе quote “If you build it, hе will come”. This mау be true fоr baseball, but not fоr new websites whiсh require significant effort аnd investment in marketing аfter launch tо be successful. Consider allocating up tо 50% оf yоur web budget nоt оn thе website itself, but оn marketing іt оnce іt’ѕ live.
3. Requesting a quotation
Assuming that уоu wаnt tо hire а professionals to create your website, the next step iѕ to obtain somе quotes. Write a document setting out whаt you want the website to achieve, whаt іt will do, whо thе target audience wіll be, аnd a time scale for completion. You may also include what you expect іn terms оf training, support, аnd hosting. This document іs knоwn аs а ‘request for proposal’ оr RFP.
Send thе RFP document tо web development companies аnd thеу ѕhould send yоu back a detailed proposal together with full costings. Remember, thе mоre information you can give in the RFP, the mоrе lіkelу іt is yоu will get an accurate quote fоr exactly what уоu want.
4. Creating Content
There’s an old ѕауіng on the web thаt “content іs king”. No matter how pretty thе design, thе quality and usefulness of the copy, images аnd othеr media arе critical to the success оf yоur website.
If you struggle wіth writing, conѕіder using а professional copywriter. Choosing photos is trickier thаn it sounds, аnd is bеѕt left to a professional designer.
It’s worth gettіng started on the website content aѕ sоon аѕ pоѕѕiblе sо it’s ready to populate the website аnd make thе whole project gо аѕ smoothly and аs quickly as possible.
5. Going live
Once your website iѕ live and hаs been submitted to search engines, don’t expect overnight success as it cаn takе months to apреar іn results pages.
Your web developer сan install Google Analytics оr a similar statistics package so yоu сan track information аbоut your visitors аnd hоw thеy are finding yоur website. You can usе ‘goals’ wіthіn Google Analytics to track exaсtlу whеre purchases or sales leads are bеіng generated from.
Should I Learn Web Development?
Starting from scratch and learning how to code a website probably isn’t the best way to get started if you’re serious about building a profitable business at a scale large enough to be “beneficial to the world.” Even if you could learn how to program a website in a short amount of time, your business needs more than a good programmer to be competitive in the technology marketplace.
If you have funding or if you’re looking for funding, it’s a common model to begin with a partnership between a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to handle the product management and a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to handle the rest of the business. Of course, funding affords you the opportunity to pay others to help you build your business.
Whether or not you have money to accelerate your progress, one or more people will need to own the following additional efforts to help make your business viable:
- Legal: You’ll need a legal advisor to help you create the right business entity, navigate existing software patents, trademarks and intellectual property laws. You’ll also need legal counsel to deal with issues of personal privacy and protecting personal information if you plan to have members who log in to your site.
- Marketing: You’ll need to study your customers and their buying behaviors to make sure your technology fulfills a need and attracts a reachable audience. You’ll also need to promote your business to acquire users.
- Sales and Business Development: You’ll need to monetize your business and get people to buy whatever it is you’re selling, such as advertising space or memberships.
- Finance: Someone will need to build and maintain your business financial model and see to it that your company pays all its taxes, complies with government regulations and maintains consistent cash flow for operations.
- Strategy: Know your market and your competition, and position your company to be a good choice among the other choices consumers have when considering your offering.
- Human Resources: Even if you’re planning to be a one-owner company or solo-preneur for the long term, you’re likely to need partners, contractors or employees at some point to have a business of any scale. Someone will need to manage your relationships, screen and interview potential partners or employees, and train people in your company culture and ideals.
- Customer Service: If you’re planning to attract members or users, they will have questions, challenges and difficulties you’ll need to manage.
- Advice: It’s a good idea to form a board of directors to give you advice, keep you accountable to your goals and to help you make connections with the people and companies you need to be successful.
Originally Posted in Entrepreneur
10 Essential Tips For A Web Designer
1. Try and avoid run of the mill things like page counters, java text scrolling, flashing images, GIF images, signs which say “we are not ready.” Or, too many illustrations or animations, black grounds or fade ins.
2. Create a design which conveys in a stylish way what it has to. Use original illustrations.
3. Avoid things like heavy files or graphics. These will slow down your pages. GIF is better than JPEG files.
4. Think of the target audience and subject being addressed. The overall effect should be that of exclusivity.
5. Avoid incorporating download plugins. You will lose viewers if you don’t provide an HTML alternative.
6. Design the pages so that they are not more than 50K.
7. A web page should not have more than 3 screens and the viewer should not have to scroll horizontally.
8. Test your website pages with several browsers. Make sure they open quickly and completely. Do a reality check by asking a cross section of users to check the site. It will bring to the fore any mistakes made.
9. Don’t use backgrounds with tiles or patterns it makes the design fussy and decreases readability. Avoid frames they make the pages difficult to book mark.
10. Determine accurately the rules of creative design and ensure that you apply them. If you have links make sure they work. Limit page content. Pay attention to search engine optimization. Ensure that the design follows the content and is not a separate element. Maintain archives. Use innovative fonts and titles. The content should follow basic elements of style or a style sheet.
Keep in mind at all times the 5 golden principles of design: balance, rhythm, proportion, dominance, and unity.
Fusce eu eleifend eros
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo, nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit asperna. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo, nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit asperna. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo, nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit asperna. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo, nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit asperna. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo, nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit asperna.
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo, nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit asperna.
Fireball Media services the globe from our home office located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. If you want to inquire about our services, get a free quotation, or request for additional information, please use the contact form and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
- Address: B-5-8 Plaza Mont Kiara, Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
- Phone: +6 (014) 225 1955
- Email: email@example.com